09:42 | Dnes je pátek 23.04.21 | Svátek má VojtěchPošli přání

Přidat komentář

Odpovídáte na příspěvek:

megifsds
22.02.2021 10:19:09

Earlier this year, thanks to the pandemic, season three of Major League Rugby ended after just five games. Covid allowing, the US pro competition will try again in March.  How to watch 2021 Major League Rugby Game Season four promises new signings, former England captain Chris Robshaw prominent among them with San Diego (in Las Vegas), and a new team in Los Angeles. Notwithstanding the news that  2021 Major League Rugby live an expansion team in Dallas will delay entry until 2022, fans remain excited. I’m a rugby fan from North America but for a while I was also director of operations for Rugby United New York. When Covid took  How to watch 2021 Major League Rugby Game the league down in 2020, I went with it. I quit. The memories explain why. The sheer ludicrous rush of trying to launch a pro rugby team in New York City. The tantalizing thought that if the game I love can make it here, it can make it anywhere. New York was a  2021 Major League Rugby live founding member of MLR but did not field a team in year one, 2018. For year two, we had to build a roster from scratch. It was all a bit like heading west in 1849, to seek your fortune in gold. To say the  Major League Rugby Live least, the rules were loose. Teams operated on rumor, the sharper the elbows the better. The most important task was seeing what you could get away with. In that respect, New York got away with a lot. We were lucky to have local players including America’s most capped scrum-half, Mike Petri. A legend out of Xavier High School and New York Athletic Club, the kind of  Major League Rugby live man any start-up needs. It would be nice to pretend that otherwise, we mounted a massive global scouting operation. The truth was,  Major League Rugby Live James English, our general manager, did the recruiting on his own. He had to find players who could just get to New York, which was basically  How to watch 2021 Major League Rugby Game how we ended up with the graduating class of Blackrock College, Dublin, circa 2011. Like New York City, like America, we were always going to have a strong Irish flavor.

(Email je soukromý a nebude veřejně zobrazen.)

Máte vypnuté zobrazení obrázků - nelze provést vizuelní kontrolu

* povinná položka

Kalendář akcí

Rodinné pasy kraje Vysočina